This will only apply to repairs done on or after August 1, 2017.
Every repair done by Dr Phone Fix comes with a lifetime warranty on all parts and labor associated with the preceding repair. Once there is no physical or water damage, the device can be returned to the original Dr Phone Fix location and have the defective part replaced for FREE. Manufacturer-related defect symptoms may include one or more of the following: a spontaneous or abrupt decline in overall device functionality, touchscreen sensitivity, or LCD performance.
The warranty is made exclusively for the benefit of the original customer of the preceding repair, and as such, is non-transferable.
Warranty Will Be Voided If:
- Subsequent mishandling that causes the frame to bend, twist, or crack
- Water damage
- Any physical damage to include subsequent accidental or purposeful drops
- Tampering with internal hardware
- Damage resulting from attempted customer repairs
- Software issues unrelated to the repair
- New damages unrelated to the original repair
- Any loss of data occurring as a result of the repair
Warranty also does not cover repairs that have certain pre-repair conditions exist, including:
- Known manufacturing and/or performance issues related to the device separate from the repair, as noted prior to the repair
- Existence of damage to the frame of device, as noted prior to the repair
- Water damage
- Jail broken devices
No Warranty On Devices Brought In For:
- Water Treatment
Effective August 2017