Skilled device repair technicians near you
You answer the phone and say hello. You can hear the person o the other end of the line but when you speak they can’t seem to hear you. Even if you adjust the volume or hang up and call back, it still seems as though no one can hear you through your LG Google Nexus 5. Does any of this seem familiar? If so, you likely have a broken or damaged microphone.
Dr Phone Fix specializes on LG G3 Screen Replacement with more than 400,000 completed. Dr Phone Fix is the most trusted LG G3 repair shop near you.
Product functionality testing for your device
- If you think that your microphone may be the issue but aren’t 100% certain, the first step in a diagnostic service. A diagnostic service performed on your LG Google Nexus 5 would allow a mobile repair technician the opportunity of looking into and at your device for problems. By taking apart your device and inspecting all the little parts and pieces, the technician is able to see what problems are currently happening as well as how they can most effectively be repaired.
- The microphone in the LG Google Nexus 5 is a very delicate but very important part. In fact, without a fully functioning microphone, the phone part of your device doesn’t even exist. Calling, leaving voicemails and sending audio messages all become impossible. With so many great uses for the LG Google Nexus 5, it’s a shame to sacrifice some of them due to a malfunctioned microphone.
Replacement parts for damages to your device
- While this part of the phone is important and delicate, it does exist as its one element within the device. What this means is that the microphone portion of your LG Google Nexus 5 can be extracted and replaced. Some microphones burn out over time. For owners that utilize their LG Google Nexus 5 mostly for making calls run the risk of overusing their device’s microphone. The microphone can either slowly start to lose its effectiveness or one day it can just stop working.
- On the other hand, some microphones are simply defective. It may take a few days, weeks or even months but these types of microphones, which have manufacturer or technological problems just stop working unexpectedly.
LG Google Nexus 5 Microphone Replacement with 90 Days Warranty!
|Cracked Smartphone Screen||Smartphone not Charging||Dropped Smartphone in Water|
|The longer you wait, the worse it can get. Don’t run the risk of causing more damage that could potentially cost you more. Waiting it out could result in further damage such as a damaged LCD, a punctured battery from small shards of glass, or even makes it more susceptible to liquid seeping through the cracks.||Devices that take too long to charge or die too quickly are frustrating and annoying. Fortunately, a battery replacement is a quick fix to this problem. Stop in today to take advantage of a fast and affordable battery replacement and don’t forget to ask for a new charger too. It may your bad charger damaging it.||The rice trick may help dry out the moisture inside for a temporary fix, but what typically causes the irreversible damage ends up being a result of not cleaning the internal components to prevent corrosion from permanently damaging it. For the best outcome, be sure to avoid attempting to power on it.|
In either of these situations, the answer can be a LG Google Nexus 5 microphone replacement. This service, which can be completed by any Dr Phone Fix location, is pretty straightforward. Upon receiving your device, our team will diagnose it. Once the have determined what issues are plaguing the phone, they will be able to give you advice as well as recommend repairs or replacements. Keep in mind that our team will never do work without asking for your approval first.
With Years of experience in LG Repair Dr Phone Fix can fix any LG G3 issues you may have such as Cracked Screen, Battery Replacement, Water damage Repair, and many other services.
Trained technicians to determine the appropriate device repairs
Then, with the replacement microphones we keep in stock, the old microphone can be replaced with a new one. The replacement microphones are not refurbished, they are brand new microphones built only for the LG Google Nexus 5.
Are you currently experiencing a problem with a feature other than the LG Google Nexus 5 Microphone Replacement? Feel free to visit our LG Google Nexus 5 Repair page.
Like new devices with skilled repalcement completions
You will be amazed at the difference, and you will see the different right away. A microphone replacement can completely transform your device. If your entire LG Google Nexus 5 works effortlessly except for the microphone then this is a very easy service that Dr Phone Fix can perform for you.
It would be our pleasure to replace your old unsatisfactory microphone with a brand new replacement microphone. Just think about all the things you will be able to do that you can’t do now. You will be able to actually talk on the phone, record voicemails as well send audio messages to friends and family. Don’t go on another day with a LG Google Nexus 5 that doesn’t have a working microphone.
Headquartered in Florida, Dr Phone Fix has storefront and mobile locations throughout the United States. It is the goal of the company to provide quality and affordable repairs for a wide variety of electronic devices.
Timely repairs for your malfunctioning device
Each team is trained to effectively repair allsorts of problems that happen with mobile devices from small chips in the glass screen all the way to debilitating water damage. If you currently are having any type of problem with your LG Google Nexus 5, we are here to help. As professionals in the mobile repair industry, we encourage you to take advantage of our knowledge and expertise. Along with providing insight into problems or perform repairs we can also offer a second opinion on any type of device or issue. Before sending your LG Google Nexus 5 away for weeks of repair or spending hundreds of dollars buying a new device, stop into Dr Phone Fix . Our team is here to help solve your problem without wasting your time or money. Stop in to the location nearest you or send us an email to get the conversation started. Our team can also be reached by phone during normal business hours.
Check Dr Phone Fix Cell Phone Repair reviews by visiting the following links.
- Google Reviews for LG Google Nexus 5 Repair
- Facebook Reviews for LG Google Nexus 5
- Yelp Reviews for LG Google Nexus 5