Phones, Tablets, Computers they all have Power Buttons right? We are here if they left you with a broken button
Is there anything worse than not being able to turn your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on or off? Don’t worry though, we are here to help. First of all we want you to know that you are not alone. Problems with the power button on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 are common but very common throughout all makes and models of smartphones. This is easily the most important button on your phone and one that gets used quite often. Therefore, it naturally is at a higher risk for damage and dysfunction.
Dr Phone Fix specializes on Samsung Galaxy S5 Screen Replacement with more than 400,000 completed. Dr Phone Fix is the most trusted Samsung Galaxy S5 repair shop near you.
Everything getting touch why still using Power Buttons?
- Sometimes the power buttons only gets slightly damaged from constant usage. This could be in the form or a chip or crack in the actual button or the inability to press it down. The entire button could fall off as well, that does happen. At the other end of the spectrum, there could be a power button that just doesn’t work at all.
- We understand how annoying and frustrating these situations can be. It might be your gut instinct to take your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 back to the cell phone service provider or attempt to contact the manufacturer. With years of experience in the mobile repair industry we have found that whether you contact the manufacturer or service provider, you will likely be given one of two options. They may offer to send your device in for repair.
You cook a pizza in 20 minutes we replace your power button in 20 minutes
- While this might be the more cost effective option, it will likely take weeks to set out your device and get it back repaired, not to mention being Samsung Galaxy Note 4-less in the meantime. The other, and far more common, option is to buy an entirely new Samsung Galaxy Note 4. We have all been there and had that conversation about why its better and easier to just buy a new smartphone instead of having your current device repaired. Unfortunately, its not necessarily easier and it is definitely the most expensive option.
- But there is a third option! You could simply get the power button on your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 replaced. That’s right, your old and dysfunctional button can be swapped out for a new one that works much better. There is even better news though, you can have this replacement done while you wait, without breaking the bank.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Power Button Replacement with 90 days warranty!
|Cracked Smartphone Screen||Smartphone not Charging||Dropped Smartphone in Water|
|The longer you wait, the worse it can get. Don’t run the risk of causing more damage that could potentially cost you more. Waiting it out could result in further damage such as a damaged LCD, a punctured battery from small shards of glass, or even makes it more susceptible to liquid seeping through the cracks.||Devices that take too long to charge or die too quickly are frustrating and annoying. Fortunately, a battery replacement is a quick fix to this problem. Stop in today to take advantage of a fast and affordable battery replacement and don’t forget to ask for a new charger too. It may your bad charger damaging it.||The rice trick may help dry out the moisture inside for a temporary fix, but what typically causes the irreversible damage ends up being a result of not cleaning the internal components to prevent corrosion from permanently damaging it. For the best outcome, be sure to avoid attempting to power on it.|
Dr Phone Fix has locations throughout the country and teams of technicians at each site that can help you with any problem that has to do with your power button. All team members are trained in repairing a wide variety of makes and models of smartphones including the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. We even keep the necessary tools on hand to delicately diagnose and repair the device. And, unlike other repair shops we keep power button replacements in stock so you never have to waste time waiting for them to be shipped in.
With Years of experience in Smartphone Repair Dr Phone Fix can fix any Samsung Galaxy S5 issues you may have such as Cracked Screen, Battery Replacement, Water damage Repair, and many other services.
We are the doctors that no need any appointments! Doctors in the house visit us today!
Mobile repair units can be contacted through our website to schedule a time that is convenient for you.
Are you currently experiencing a problem with a feature other than the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Power Button Replacement? Feel free to visit our Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Repair page.
We bet you tired trying to push that power button over and over but its not working anymore… We are here to replace it for you
At Dr Phone Fix our teams pride themselves on providing quality repairs and replacements at affordable prices. You never have to worry about leaving unhappy or broke. We also offer a diagnostic service if there is more wrong with your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 than just the power button.
This analysis allows our team to look at and into the device and recommend the best repairs that will have your smartphone working like new again. It’s the unfortunate truth that likely more than once during the ownership of your Samsung Galaxy Note 4, you will need a repair. With every new update and advancement in technology our smartphones get better, but they also get more complex and delicate.
This means that at-home, do-it-yourself repairs are no longer an option and that specialized knowledge is needed more than ever to analyze and fix mobile devices. That being said, Dr Phone Fix aims to provide affordable and quick repairs for device owners throughout the United States.
That’s not a home replacement issue visit our store today for an instant easy solution
We know how important your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is to you, your life and maybe even your career. In our shops we not only offer quick repairs and fast replacements but also sell the newest and most innovative smartphone and tablet accessories – from cases to chargers and everything in between! Stop by today if your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 needs a power button replacement or stop by just to shop. Dr Phone Fix has locations in many states and cities, with more franchise locations opening each month. If you are looking for the location nearest you or additional information, please feel free to contact our corporate team via email or phone. We look forward to hearing from you!
Check Dr Phone Fix Cell Phone Repair reviews by visiting the following links.
- Google Reviews for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Repair
- Facebook Reviews for Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Yelp Reviews for Samsung Galaxy Note 4